Account and Operations Manager
Who are a we?
This business is one of the fastest growing independent pharmaceutical wholesalers in the UK. We build long lasting friendships and partnerships worldwide. We have a unique approach, centred around conducting business with a passion and determination to be the best in our field. This passion is driven from happy employees, encouraged to uphold our strong ethics and principles.
What is this role?
This role will manage and grow multiple sales accounts to increase sales revenue, whilst working with the Operations team to improve logistics processes.
What will this role deliver?
- Manage and nurture the relationships with multiple accounts in order to grow sales and develop new revenue streams
- Act as the liaison between the Sales and Operations teams to ensure that orders are fulfilled and dispatched efficiently and effectively, in order to maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- Act as a coach and mentor to the Operations team, to continually improve logistics processes and systems to improve efficiency and decrease rates of errors
What are the requirements for the role?
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communications
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Experience of working in, or managing, a small operations or logistics team
- Experience of working with a Sales Order Processing system
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry highly desirable#
If this role sounds like it could be the opportunity for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales