7401 / 7400 / 7399 / 7397 - PV Officer x4
Responsibility for the daily maintenance of pharmacovigilance for Animal Health in the UK under direction of Regulatory Affairs Manager
To enter and assess UK pharmacovigilance cases for Animal Health products.
To ensure pharmacovigilance cases are reported to the UK authorities within the appropriate time-scale. In Liaison with the international Pharmacovigilance group
Deputise for the Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer
- To enter data for pharmacovigilance cases in the appropriate system.
- To assess cases for VEDRA coding and final causality, with explanation of findings.
- To liaise with practices in order to obtain necessary information.
- To liaise with Competent Authorities as required
- To liaise and enter cases in the appropriate system for third parties.
- To liaise and inform third parties if we are made aware of a case within the specified timescale.
- To liaise with Vet advisers and the Veterinary support Group to update any cases where the status of the case/timeline for reporting has changed.
- To perform follow ups on all open cases to ensure they are updated and closed within PV works after 2 months of being entered
- To provide advice to the DPOC (designated point of contact) and the PV Manager for improvements of the systems and during the preparation of UK PV SOP's
- To check for duplications, edit, updated and do a final causality code for imported yellow forms.
- Monitor and remain compliance with the PV inbox.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales